But, we seriously do not agree on the reasons behind WHY Kristen's 'cheating' photos may have been manipulated - so we've been fighting each other instead of the tabloids.
For those of you who don't know - Justice for Kristen blog is pretty much the most well-known 'faked cheating photo conspiracy theory' propaganda BS blog (in the US, anyway). Most other faked cheating scandal websites point to it.
I'll start by saying that Sue / Veulent Savior is cool; and has been from the beginning whether we have disagreed, or not. Her heart is obviously in the right place. I have some serious issues with 'Twilighter'... Here's why:
1) He's supposedly a retired prosecuting attorney - which impresses and seems to be a validating factor for concerned fans who are seriously interested in 'getting down to the bottom' of this 'cheating' scandal issue.
2) He has ALWAYS (even when I was starting out 'nice' at the beginning) rejected and REFUSED to even SORT of consider ANY of my valid, logical arguments against his ludicrous 'up-in-the-air' conclusions.
It's been awhile, and I know they have toned the blog down to be more 'generically-Hollywood'. But, the last time I read Twilighter's brilliant para-deductions; he had the blame placed on ROBERT as 'doing all this' to KRISTEN for career-profit gains.
HOW OUTRAGEOUS IS THAT?!!! The premise of their blog alone would have the WHOLE WIDE WORLD laughing at us.
Why won't they be laughing at us through this blog (aside from the fact that I will be deleting it)? Believe it or not... there are MANY people out there (especially pre-movie peeps) who already KNOW about all this stuff I have collected and explained in here (again, see side links). It's pretty much common knowledge - even to many Twilight fans.
Also, this blog is as angry with the WORLD for all the bullying it has collectively done since the movies became a hit. Everyone who is at fault gets a ding in here. That's only fair. ;)
3) Since so many of Twilighter's observations have wound around every OTHER possible 'story' he could think up aside from the OBVIOUS one; it seems like he has been trying to 'divert' the attention of fans all of this time...
I mean, when I met them... 'The Plan' on the Justice for Kristen blog was to have FANS write letters (letters with an S on the end) to a long list of tabloids to complain and insist that they basically stop being mean to Kristen Stewart.
What kind of 'professional' would even SUGGEST such a thing? That was NEVER going to accomplish anything (except maybe cause another 'story' for tabloids to make fun of Twilight fans about). It's hard enough getting people to take a moment to sign JUST ONE signature; people would never take the time to do that in numbers big enough to make a splash.
4) My petition came first and then - after they rejected my silly ideas and decided not to join forces with me; they started their petition. Since Sue and I had discussed the issue of 'making it as easy as possible' for fans to actually make a difference... I can only guess that she talked to Twilighter about what I had to say; and he really had no choice but to agree that *my* idea WAS a better way for people to submit a valid, unified complaint... So he wrote his own petition.
5) He does not have his petition targeted correctly - either intentionally, or ignorantly - I honestly could not tell you, for certain. But if that petition ever goes through - the people targeted on their petition would probably get BONUSES for causing a bunch of obsession-densed fans to sign such a silly thing - as 'official' as Twilighter and all his brilliant law-knowledge can make it sound.
My petition targets the owners and CEO's that give tabloids and paparazzi their marching orders. It is also not very 'official-sounding'. That was one of the things that would have been nice for Twilighter to do if he was so concerned about this topic: he could have rewritten 'my' petition when we joined forces to be more 'legalized' for people.
But honestly, *my* petition was never meant to be an 'official' thing... It was always meant to be a heartfelt fan-rant; and in my opinion, in this case - it is completely appropriate for our purposes. Because of the way my petition is set up - anyone of any age or location around the world can sign it since we are not talking about tampering with any US Laws - and THAT potentially significantly increases the amount of signatures we can gain. There is absolutely no reason why we all shouldn't be able to complain - especially kids since this pretty fairytale was written for THEM.
Yeah, my petition is simply ONE, unified SHRILL SCREAM that the world will hear loud and clear.
Petitions have started many changes in this wonky world - LOTS of them. It's worth a try.
Tabloid & Paparazzi Reform
- Yeah, I have some really good reasons beyond
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and their Fans
(Although I’m pretty sure they are enough reason at this point.)