Apparently Twist Magazine and BOP Tiger Beat are publishing some crap again and we're MAD about it - STOP ALREADY!! im so angry that
YES, I am STILL hoping for us Twihards to unite, boycott these kind of gossip rags everywhere, and PUT them in their place by SQUEEZING the life out of their GREEDY, GRUBBY SOULS!
Current HOT No-No: #12 on our LIST! EXAMINER.com THIS is the KIND of shameless AND obvious Celebrity rag propaganda BS that is meant to MAKE our HEARTS SWERVE back into Twilight before Breaking Dawn Part 2 comes out AFTER they've broken OUR hearts to smithereens! They WILL have you ALL eating out of the palm of their hands by the time it comes out - no matter WHAT happens between Kristen and Robert. Examiner.com has been one of THE MOST pervasive AND offensive RAGS and right up there with US Weekly and is NOW on our BOYCOTT LIST, GIRLS! This is HOW dirty money is MADE!
1) US Weekly/US Magazine (the source, of course!)
2) People Magazine (for their continued, updated speculation from unidentified, unofficial "sources")
3) PerezHilton.com for that "In Her Own Words" post - among OTHERS!
4) HollywoodLife.com for their "inside spy" coverage
5) E! Online for "Everything They Know"
6) NY Daily News for their continued updates via a "close friend" source AND publishing day-after paparazzi pics of Kristen. THIS rag is actually being QUITE notorious at the moment with article after article! Don't give them ONE MOMENT of your attention!
7) Celebuzz.com for publishing day-after paparazzi pics of Kristen
8) The Telegraph for posting an article without CONFIRMING the source as being the ACTUAL Liberty Ross instead of "a user with the name libertyross"
9) TheCelebrityCafe - Same Reason as Above
10) The Daily Beast - Which, at first glance LOOKS like a valid article with actual research; BUT it is really just rehashing everyone else's BS from a different angle HOPING to get people to read it called, "The Affair Witch Hunt: Leave Kristen Stewart Alone!" NICE TRY, Beast!
11) GAWKER.com for their fictional made-up BS!
12) The Examiner for the article from "a source" regarding Charlize Theron's response.
13) Huffington Post - A publication that might not usually be on this list, BUT since they are now a CORPORATE-owned company who obviously USES sensationalized NEWS like this in SO MANY of the articles coming out of it - STOP! You MAY not quite BE at the Hollywood-level yet, but YOUR WRITERS are doing a pretty PRODUCTIVE job of stirring this pot!
14) STV.tv for "insider" reports
15) Radar Online for their vague "source" reporting
16) LA Times for their "does it matter if they had sex" piece rehashing everyone else's crap.
17) Gather.com for their "who'll get custody of their 'child" BS!
18) Daily Star for their Katy Perry/Robert "source" coverage
19) Entertainmentwise - same reason as above
20) Contactmusic.com - same as above
21) "The People" people.co.uk for doing more digging to make our hearts SWELL on this subject! YEAH, you RAGS are located ALL OVER the WORLD!
22) Ace Showbiz for continuing to spin "The People's" crap above along with everyone else's.
23) Showbiz 411 for their vague "source coverage" continuing this drama
24) TMZ.com for their "You Be the Judge" crap (and that image you posted along with it!)
25) Chicago Sun Times for their report via a "Stewart intimate"
26) Cinema Blend for the same reason as #17
27) The Daily Blabber at iVillage for their vague source speculation and reporting
28) PopSugar same as everyone else